Upper Wharfedale School is a small rural secondary school based in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. It provides a nurturing environment for young people to thrive. It is a great place to work with a fantastic team approach where all staff and students know each other.
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We do not currently have any vacancies.
Learning Support Assistant
Term Time Only - Permanent - 27 hours per week
Salary: Grade C (£11,359.25 - £11,818.04 per annum)
Required for November 2020, an outstanding candidate to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
- The successful candidates will be:
- Vibrant with high expectations of themselves and students
- Passionate about learning
- Caring and patient
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ambitious for their own professional and career development
- Able to motivate and enthuse students through a commitment to equal opportunities, with a particular interest in the development and progress of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Enthusiastic about wider school developments, including Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Education
Closing date: Monday 19th October 2020 at 09:00
Interviews: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Student Support Officer and Cover Supervisor
Term Time Only; Permanent; 37 hours per week + evening events
Salary: Band F (£17,529.96 - £19,354.56)
Required for January 2021, an outstanding candidate to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher or HLTA
- Vibrant with high expectation of themselves and students
- Passionate about learning with a belief in nurturing all students to be the best they can be
- Calm, caring and patient
- Outstanding team player
- Able to motivate and enthuse students through a commitment to equal opportunities, with a particular interest in the development and progress of students with behavioural difficulties
- Skilled in conflict resolution and able to motivate and inspire.
Closing date: Friday 2nd October 2020 at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 6th October 2020
Cleaner - Required for September 2020
£9.00 per hour
Temporary position for 4 months initially
20 hours per week, 10am—2pm, Monday to Friday
For further information please contact Lucy Wade on email@example.com
Hours - Pay Grade
- Job Spec Link
- Application Form Link