Upper Wharfedale School is a small rural secondary school based in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. It provides a nurturing environment for young people to thrive. It is a great place to work with a fantastic team approach where all staff and students know each other.
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We do not currently have any vacancies.
Learning Support Assistant
Term Time Only; Permanent; 21.75 hours per week (over 4 days)
Salary: Grade C plus SEN allowance (£9,553.70 - £9,9913.30 pro rata)
Required for September 2020, an outstanding candidate to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
The successful candidate will be:
- Vibrant with high expectations of themselves and students
- Passionate about learning
- Caring and patient
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ambitious for their own professional and career development
- Able to motivate and enthuse students through a commitment to equal opportunities, with a particular interest in the development and progress of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Enthusiastic about wider school developments, including Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Education
Closing date: Monday 1st June 2020 at 9.00am
Interviews: Monday 8th June 2020
Advertised on behalf of our lettings management partner
SLS - Leisure Assistant
£6.35 - £8.21 per hour
Location – Upper Wharfedale School, 1 Wharfeside Ave, Threshfield, Skipton, BD23 5BS
Hours – Evening and Weekend work – Up to 15 hours per week. Hours are negotiable.
More information can be found on the SLS website link below.
Hours - Pay Grade
- Job Spec Link
- Application Form Link