Upper Wharfedale School is a small rural secondary school based in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. It provides a nurturing environment for young people to thrive. It is a great place to work with a fantastic team approach where all staff and students know each other.
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We do not currently have any vacancies.
Learning Support Assistant
Grade C plus SEN allowance (£11,780.08 - £12,223.39 pro rata)
Required for January 2020, an outstanding candidate to join our popular, oversubscribed school in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
The successful candidate will have:
- Vibrant with high expectations of him or her self and students
- Passionate about learning
- Caring and patient
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ambitious for their own professional and career development
- Able to motivate and enthuse students through a commitment to equal opportunities, with a particular interest in the development and progress of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Enthusiastic about wider school developments, including Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Education
To apply for this role please complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, including protecting children from radicalisation. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 9am Monday 9 December 2019
Interviews: Monday 16 December 2019
£9 per hour
We are seeking an outstanding candidate to join our cleaning team to cover absence and to assist with deep cleans during the holiday periods.
Upper Wharfedale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments made are subject to enhanced DBS check.
Advertised on behalf of our lettings management partner
SLS - Leisure Assistant
£6.35 - £8.21 per hour
Location – Upper Wharfedale School, 1 Wharfeside Ave, Threshfield, Skipton, BD23 5BS
Hours – Evening and Weekend work – Up to 15 hours per week. Hours are negotiable.
More information can be found on the SLS website link below.
Hours - Pay Grade
- Job Spec Link
- Application Form Link